The Sensual Intelligence Program for Chronic Pelvic Pain uses a unique system pulling from a holistic range of proven treatment methods focusing on healing the mind and the body.
Call now or email for a consultation call to see if the program can help you become pain free!
How do you know if this program is right for you?
- Are you feeling lonely or isolated even when your partner is in bed with you?
- Do you experience feeling a lack of energy for sexual connection?
- Are you longing to feel connected to yourself and your partner in a more fulfilling way?
- Do you feel passionless in life in general?
I know that story well, I was in those shoes, having had undiagnosed vulvodynia and vaginismus for 7 years, but I was able to find pain relief and I’ve been helping others understand their pain and learn to identify their personal path to healing, too. If any of these questions resonated with you, you’re in the right place.
The Sensual Intelligence Program for Chronic Pelvic Pain is an online course to help women and couples learn:
- to manage sexual or pelvic pain
- find more confidence in their bodies and sexuality
- reconnect intimately
It comes in many forms – vulvodynia, vaginismus, dyspareunia, vestibulodynia, vulvar vestibulitis syndrome (VVS), pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), prudential neuralgia, persistent genital arousal disorder (PGAD), polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), Interstitial cystitis (IC)/bladder pain syndrome (BPS), prolapsed bladder, endometriosis, and several others. One thing that they all have in common is the emotional burden that is carried with any of these diagnoses.
Women with pelvic pain issues are typically passed from doctor to doctor trying to determine what is causing the pain, and oftentimes they are left with unanswered questions, feeling hopeless and drained.
I have spent over a decade researching, educating and treating these issues to help bring resources to women struggling with their chronic pelvic pain issues. It is my hope that women with pain can shorten the duration of their treatment, reduce medical costs, and find healing sooner through the treatment, resources, and guidance I can provide.
I have several other options available for women seeking help and support, call me today at to learn how I might be able to assist you on your path to healing.
- Individual therapy
- Pelvic Pain Group Treatment
- Online Pelvic Pain Course
- Couples’ treatment in working with the pain diagnoses
- Workshops to enhance intimacy