Therapy is not only a way to solve extreme problems. It can also be used as a means of preventative care. It’s like exercise for the psyche (the mind). There is room in therapy to address everyday obstacles, or to get at the root of deeper issues.
- Wanting to find a purpose in life
- Lacking motivation, passion, drive
- Constantly feeling on edge
- Needing to control everything
- Behaviors feel out of control
- Feeling uncomfortable in social situations or like you don’t “fit in”
- Phobias or panic attacks
- Life Transitions – break-ups, graduation, new birth, retirement, surviving an accident
- Traumas – any situation where you didn’t feel like you had a choice, voice, or could get out of that caused negative feelings or experiences
- Grief and Loss – this could be anything that has changed in your life, even if it was a positive change
- Relationship Conflict
- Career Difficulty
- Self-esteem or body image issues
If you would like to learn if we would be a good fit to work together on any of these issues, click here to book your CONSULTATION CALL now.