Join the upcoming live webinar with UCLA physician Dr. Andrea Rapkin on Non-Medical Treatments for Vulvodynia!
– January 30 @ 11:30am
For females experiencing sexual or pelvic pain
- Have you been diagnosed with vulvodynia, vulvar vestibulitis syndrome (VVS), dyspareunia, vaginismus, or vestibulodynia?
- Do you have pain during intercourse, or other vaginal penetration?
- Has your relationship been under strain as a result of your pain?
- Do you worry that you might not be able to enjoy intercourse again, or ever?
- Does your pain affect your self-esteem?
- Have you heard that your vaginal pain is in your head?
- Do you want to enjoy intercourse more fully?
- Do you feel alone in your struggle?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you might benefit from the
treatment with a knowledgable sex therapist.
Call 424-272-5521 to find your healing path.
In sessions, you will learn…
- More about your diagnosis
- Pain management
- To alter current thinking patterns that play an important role in your pain
- Skills to communicate more effectively with your partner
- To be comfortable with your body
- How to enhance your sexuality, desire, and arousal
- Relaxation exercises and mediation
- To have fun with sexuality
- That your partner(s) can be an active participant in your recovery
- Coping skills
- That you are not alone
Take back your sexuality. Live the life you want…Call today.
Call 424-272-5521 for a free consultation or more information.