For females experiencing sexual and pelvic pain
Safe and secure group therapy options for women struggling with the heavy burden of pelvic pain.
- Have you been diagnosed with vulvodynia, vulvar vestibulitis syndrome (VVS), dyspareunia, vaginismus, or vestibulodynia?
- Do you have pain during intercourse, or other vaginal penetration?
- Do you experience vaginal or pelvic pain even without penetration?
- Do you lack sexual desire as a result of the pain or other issues?
- Have you never been able to have intercourse or insert a tampon?
- Has your relationship been under strain as a result of your pain?
- Do you worry that you might not be able to enjoy intercourse again, or ever?
- Does your pain affect your self-esteem?
- Have you heard that your vaginal pain is all in your head?
- Do you want to enjoy intercourse more fully? Or at all?
- Do you feel alone in your struggle?
- Do you want to find answers and resources for your pain?
- Would you like to know that you have a community to rely on throughout your struggles?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions,
you might benefit from my Exclusive Pelvic Pain Relief Community
My mission in creating this is to provide women resources and a community in which they can rely on one another for support, as well as gain valuable information from professionals as well as from one another.
If this sounds interesting to you, book your FREE DISCOVERY CALL NOW by clicking here.
Take back your sexuality. Live the life you want…