Human beings are one of the few creatures that engage in sexual activity for pleasure. Occasionally, these behaviors become something that is no longer pleasurable or even possible. This can be quite distressful and cause dissatisfaction in relationships and other areas of one’s life. Psychotherapy is helpful in addressing the psychological issues of sexual difficulties (formerly known as sexual dysfunction), and may even solve the problem.
- Erectile difficulties
- Early or delayed ejaculation
- Vaginismus – muscle spasms of the pelvic floor
- Vulvodynia – pain in the vulvar area
- Dyspareunia – painful intercourse for men or women
- Anorgasmia – lack of orgasm
- Low or differences sexual desire/arousal
- Sexual trauma
- Compulsive sexual behaviors
If you would like to learn if we would be a good fit to work together on any of these issues, click here to book your CONSULTATION CALL now.