Kayna Cassard, MA, LMFT, Sex Therapist
Kayna Cassard has a Masters in Clinical Psychology, and is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, and Sex Therapist.
Studying for over 13 years in the fields of psychology, sexual health and trauma treatment, has enabled her to work comfortably and safely with a range of psychological challenges, which can significantly impact sex and intimacy. These challenges include depression, anxiety, trauma, grief, loss, compulsive behaviors and life transitions.
She is also a Certified Trauma Therapist and training facilitator with the Trauma Resource Institute, in Los Angeles, which provides education and training worldwide.
Her unique skill-set means she is able to give her clients treatment which goes above and beyond that of most in her field.
She is acknowledged as a pelvic pain expert — healthcare professionals, therapists, and coaches come to her from all over the world to get assistance with training and pelvic pain diagnoses.
She has also worked with and presented on these topics at conferences held by…
- The Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality (SSSS)
- American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT)
- Los Angeles Sexuality Association (LASA)
- Southern California Counseling Center (SCCC)
- Center for Healthy Sex (CHS)
Working with Kayna:
I would love to invite you to book a consultation call for specifics about your treatment needs, but below are some answers to frequently asked questions:
My standard of practice and explanation of services as explained and discussed in consultation calls with either myself or my trained intake counselors is as follows:
- What are your fees? Treatment for pelvic pain, sex therapy, and other concerns I address are not one-size fits all. Having an expertise in this area I have been able to develop a wide range of treatment options to tailor to each clients’ specific needs. Therefore, an assessment of each person’s history, current struggles, goals for treatment are taken into consideration and service offerings reflect an individual treatment plan. As such, pricing depends on what each person needs and what combination of services they receive.
- Fees are set by my level of experience, specialization in the sex therapy and pelvic pain treatment field, and the industry standard for psychotherapy and sex therapists in my geographical area.
- Do you charge for consultation? Dues to the high demand in services, I do charge for a consultation call, however that fee can go to a purchase of a future service. Due to ever-changing technology, demand, and services there is not a set price I choose to display publicly. Potential clients are always given the choice and transparency for what service they are purchasing.
- Do you have availability to see me soon? Due to the demand for service of specialized treatment, there may be a waitlist and I do all that I can to get clients into my schedule as quickly as possible while also attending to my self-care and personal wellness boundaries.
- What does therapy look like with you? A variety of treatment options are discussed to address needs of each client client, including, but not limited to: individual sessions, package of sessions, online courses, group therapy, coaching, treatment programs, and how to explore insurance options to assist with payment
- How can I pay? A variety of payment options are provided for the convenience of clients’ needs: Visa, Mastercard, Venmo, PayPal, Cash, and Check